Monday, March 2, 2009

Oh no!

It's happened. Gracie is a pig.

LOL.

No, it's true though.

I nurse Gracie. Well, a little while back I just couldn't pump enough to keep up with her feedings at daycare. Ok, I can live with that. She just gets bottles of partial milk and partial formula. Well, my little piggy has decided that she wants formula on the weekends too! I'm just not good enough for her anymore!

On Saturday I had an appointment that kept me away from the house during one of her feedings. So Eric gave her a bottle and everyone was happy. Sunday she was just a fuss pot all day! I figured maybe she was hungry so I tried nursing her extra times. That just wasn't cutting it. So I made her a bottle and plunked down on the sofa with her. First of all, I can't believe she took a bottle from me. Secondly, that little stinker sucked down 6 oz of formula on top of all the extra feedings I had given her.

I feel so inadequate. LOL.

No comments: