Tuesday, July 15, 2008

33 weeks down, 7 to go

And frankly, I'm exhausted! The shame of it is that I haven't had any time to just wallow in this pregnancy like I did with Jack. Not with staging a house, selling a house, packing a house, moving, unpacking a house, watching a 2 year old and taking care of my family, all with a full time job. Wow, that sounds so much worse in writing!

But over the last few weeks, when I wasn't really paying attention, Grace has continued to grow into her tight quarters. And boy is she a squirmer! I really need to remember to video the little acrobatic performance she likes to put on for us in the evening when I finally sit down. I tell everyone what a mover she is but they are all absolutely amazed once they finally see it.

There! She must have felt me talking about her because she just ran her foot under my rib.

But the good news is that now that the house is unpacked, pictures are hung and we have 7 weeks to go I can finally concentrate on getting ready for Grace. Of course, that still doesn't include any rest. LOL. We need to bring all of Jack's baby stuff over from storage (pack-n-play, swing, highchair, clothes), paint Grace's room, buy her a dresser, I need to paint some wall hangings to match her bedding set, acquire some clothing essentials and feeding essentials and then maybe, just maybe I'll have a couple days to relax before she makes her arrival!

Exhausted yet from reading all that work? I am!







No comments: