Sunday, February 22, 2009

Weeble's wobble but they don't fall down

I have a Weeble Wobble! Gracie has learned to sit up! I’m not quite sure when this happened considering we hardly ever get to put her on the floor… too much traffic from local 3 year olds. I’m guessing she’s been practicing when in her highchair at home or the swing at daycare. She likes to sit forward when in those things so she must have been building the right muscles.

Jack was napping and I sat her in front of one of her toys. I figured I’d lean her on my knees so that she could sit up. Little stinker never told us that she didn’t need help!

Eric and I were sitting there dumbfounded when I finally remembered that I had the camera in my hand. So I took a little video and a few pictures.

I can’t remember for the life of me how old Jack was when he started sitting unassisted but this seems early to me. She’s not even 6 months old yet!







No comments: