Monday, September 22, 2008

Not fair!

I tell you, it just isn't fair. How can a newborn already have a cold? At least Jack is learning to share, right?

But seriously, she's 3 weeks old today and she's been sick for 2/3 of her life. It just doesn't seem right. I finally broke down on Friday and took her to the doctor since the cold just wasn't clearing up and you'll never guess... she has an ear infection!!!

So here's my darling daughter, she's had a head cold for most of her life and now she has an ear infection. But what amazes me is that she's still so good!! She sleeps well (except for the congestion interfering), she's in good spirits most of the time and she only cries when something it truly wrong.

I can't wait to meet who my daughter really is once she isn't sick anymore.

No comments: