Wednesday, April 9, 2008

It's going to be a girl!

Grace Sophia. Grace because we just knew she would be Grace (much like we knew Jack would be Jack) and Sophia after my paternal grandmother. Thank goodness we had a boy first and then a girl. Now she'll always have her big brother to watch out for her... whether she likes it or not!

Jack is starting to understand that mommy has a baby in her tummy and if you ask him where Gracie is he will come over to me, lift my shirt and point to my belly. He'll give Grace kisses through Mommy's belly and will holler in "Hi Gracie, it's Jack!" Hehehe.

He found an old teething ring of his in his sock drawer and we told him that he was a big boy and that teething ring is for babies. We asked him if he could give it to Gracie so he came over to me, lifted my shirt, layed the teething ring on my belly and pulled my shirt down again!!

He's going to be a great big brother. The way he watches over the things that are his I just know he'll watch over her and be very protective!!



No comments: