Saturday, September 22, 2007

Such a Clean Boy!


Well, I've known for quite some time that Jack likes things tidy and clean. He loves washing his hands, if something spills he'll run for a paper towel to wipe it up, loves putting his toys away, etc. But we seem to have moved on to the next level. He saw me using a swifer duster, lifting things up and dusting underneath and must have thought this was the BEST! He asked for one and immediately started dusting all of his toys. Not just the top of his toys but going as far as to lift things up and dust underneath. Nothing is quite so precious as seeing your little boy lift up his toy car and dust the garage! It was all so adorable until he dusted off his bowl of grapes. But I guess that was my fault for having them on the coffee table.

And don't get me started on the vacuum! He's always loved watching us vacuum (as long as he can sit on me or sit on my hip), but has just now taken to trying it himself!

No comments: